When we say "we," "us," and "ArtCloud," we're referring to ArtCloud LLC, a State of Georgia limited liability company. When we say "you" or "Member," we're referring to the person or entity that's registered with us to use the Services.
ArtCloud does not sell, lease or give your Personal Information, Site Usage Information or Files (collectively, "User Information") to any other company absent your consent.
ArtCloud uses User Information as follows:
- To provide and improve our Service.
- To support and administer your use of the Service.
- To provide or offer service updates and product announcements.
- To analyze user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, the Site and emails, both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
- To monitor and analyze the use of the Service, for the Service's technical administration, to increase our Service's functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Service to process their requests.
Users consent to the sharing of User Information with third parties in certain limited circumstances:
- To comply with laws and law enforcement requests and to protection of ArtCloud's rights.
- We may disclose aggregate statistics using User Information, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user.
Users may review, update, correct or delete their Personal Information provided in their registration or account profile by changing their "account settings." Customer Data collected during your use of the Service is retained for as long as you have a paid Service and/or remain an active customer. Your data is deleted upon your written request or after an established period following the termination of all customer agreements. In general, Customer Data is deleted after your paid Service ends and your portal becomes inactive.
By using the ‘Gmail Integration’ with the Service you will grant the Service access to information associated with your account, including, emails, subject lines, and URLs of tracked links from your email. In addition, the Service will be able to read, modify, create, and send emails from your connected Gmail account. The Service will scan the content of your emails to identify which emails you have elected to track in order to provide you with the messaging feature. The Service will store replies, outgoing mail, email headers, subject line, time sent, and Email bodies. Your email may contain sensitive information, such as names of your contacts, your private communications, or financial or medical information. Correspondences you track will be visible to other Users in your account.
Additional Limits on Use of Your Google user Data:
ArtCloud's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy
- We will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and to enhance the email experience for productivity purposes.
- We will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- ArtCloud will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- ArtCloud will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for ArtCloud's internal operations when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
If you use the Outlook integration with the ArtCloud Product, the Service will have access to information associated with your account, including emails, subject lines, and URLs of tracked links from your email. The ArtCloud Product will scan the content of your emails to identify which emails you have elected to track in order to provide you with the messaging feature. The Service will store, replies, outgoing mail, email headers, subject line, time sent, and Email bodies. Correspondences you track will be visible to other Users in your account.
Reporting Suspected Vulnerabilities
If you would like to report a vulnerability or have a security concern regarding ArtCloud Services, please email email@example.com.
- ArtCloud does not Process Platform Data for any purposes.
- Platform Data is never stored by ArtCloud, but Users may request deletion of non-Platform Data deleted upon written request or after an established period following the termination of all customer agreements.